Building A Better America
Stanford N. Obi
- Family Law
- Business Law
Mr. Obi practices immigration, family and business law. Mr. Obi is experienced in the various forms of immigration-related benefits available to immigrants and non-immigrants. He practices before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Immigration Court, Board of Immigration Appeals, and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
Mr. Obi provides assistance and guidance to individuals in specific domestic relations matters including child wellbeing, and paternity. He also practices before state courts.
Mr. Obi also provides assistance and guidance to businesses in various areas including compliance, contractual and transactional matters.
Mr. Obi is admitted to practice in both the Commonwealth of Kentucky and the State of Wisconsin state and federal courts.
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Major: Finance and Marketing
- Kentucky, 1999
- Wisconsin, 1999
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 1999
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 1999
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1999
- American Immigration Lawyer's Association, Member, 2001 to Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 1999 to Present
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member, 1999 to Present
- Louisville Bar Association, Member, 1999 to Present
- Wisconsin Bar Association, Member, 1999 to Present
- Legal Aid Society, Former Member (and Chairman), 2003 to 2009
- Immigration Compliance
- Health Care Employment
Current Employment Position
- Sole Practitioner